Why are over 100 students and alumni from all around the nation coming to Princeton April 4-5?
If you’re the opportunities type….
- Meet the CEO of Royal Caribbean and see what it’s like to build a company at sea
- Ask the President of Global Snacks of Pepsi Co what it’s like having to choose Pepsi over Coke
- See what genius advertisements were the work of the mastermind, CMO of Deutsch Inc.
- Ask the Head Marketing Guy (no really, that’s his name) of Twitter if he’ll RT your tweet
- Ask the CMO of AIG and former head of Goldman Sachs’ marketing what it’s like to mix the creative side of marketing & with the corporate side of finance
- Wait, and there 15 more speakers too?!
If you want to impress your employers…
- Discover how REACH your audience
- Learn what it takes to lead a Fortune-500 company
- Learn how to market a startup and build a brand
- Learn how to stand out and build your personal brand
- Develop the skills you need to launch a product
If you like free things…
- Free t-shirt or tank when you check in on Friday
- Free Sperries! $150 voucher at Sperry when you check in again on Saturday after attending all the Friday sessions
- Coca Cola donated 1,800 free drinks just for you! Including Smart Water, Vitamin Water, Fruit Water, Coke, Spite, Minute Maid, Sparkling Water, etc.
- Pepsi Co also donated 300 free Gatorades and 300 bags of Doritos for your enjoyment at Friday check-in.
- Wait, and free pens too? Oh but you spoil me…
If you just like food…
- Breakfast and lunch, holla!
- Did we mention that Coca Cola donated ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED FREE DRINKS?
- AND PEPSI donated GATORADE AND DORITOS?
Yeah, and wait till you see what else we got…
Buy Tickets at Frist while they last.
Before students at other schools beat you to it.
Facebook event: www.facebook.com/events/1546037035620986/